Palo Alto, CA, January 21, 2022 – The “Database of Biomarkers Curated from Oncology Trials” report has been added to the enlightenbio LLC product offering. This new report provides insights into biomarkers being actively explored in interventional, oncology trials in the US. The database platform helps track biomarkers used in trials across therapy classes, cancer indications, sponsors, and includes >2,500 captured and curated active, oncology clinical trials in the US. The data extracted from each trial includes biomarkers, biomarker functions, therapy classes, trial phases, cancer indications, clinical trial timelines (start and completion dates), enrollment, sponsors, and therapies.
For a limited time only, apply Promo Code BIOMARKERREPORT10OFF and get 10% off when purchasing the report – valid until February 28, 2022.
Download Table of Contents to learn more about the report specifics.
Top 50 companies/institutions with biomarker tagged oncology trials in the US mentioned in the report
Use Cases Supported
This report should be of interest to life science tools and diagnostics companies, clinical lab services providers and CROs, and pharma/biotech companies as it supports various use cases:
- Life science tools and diagnostics companies:
- Identify novel and emerging biomarkers that might become clinically relevant.
- Identify potential partners for companion diagnostic development.
- Identify biomarkers to add to your existing and pipeline assays.
- Clinical lab service providers and CROs
- Target potential pharma/biotech customers
- Identify potential emerging biomarkers of interest to be integrated into your product offerings for your customers
- Gain understanding of biomarkers needed by pharma/biotech in clinical trials.
- Pharma/biotech companies
- Stay up to speed on competitor biomarker strategies.
- Identify potential gaps in your biomarker strategy.
- Identify new biomarkers being explored for your drug candidates.
Key Data Sources
Key data sources used to compile the report content: Trialtrove, Clinicaltrials.Gov, EU Clinical Trials Register, ISRCTN Registry, Belgium Clinical Trials Registry, Chinadrugtrials, Clinical Trials Registry, Chile Clinical Trials Registry, CCMO Registry, Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, Health Canada’s Clinical Trials Database, Central Committee In Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO, FAMHP Clinical Trials Database, and Korea Ministry Of Food And Drug Safety.
For more information contact email@example.com or visit our website, enlightenbio.com.